Your privacy and security is very important to us and we look after the information we hold about you carefully in line with data protection and privacy laws. We've set out below more detail on what information we collect about you and how we use that information.
Please do read this policy so you know what we are doing with the information we hold about you.
Who are we?
Any reference to "we", "us" and "our" is to Planys Mobile, a trading name of Planys Cloud Limited.
Planys Cloud Limited is a company registered in Scotland (registered number is SC388529) with registered office at 16 Comely Park, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7HU.
What services does this policy cover?
What information do we collect?
The information that we may collect includes:
- First name
- Email address
- Details of what app you are looking for
- Details of what your app will do
When do we collect information?
We collect this information, if you volunteer it, through a contact form on the page http://www.planysmobile.com/contact-us if you send us an enquiry in the form provided. All the information is mandatory in the form which is transmitted to us as an email and we use the information to contact you directly concerning the enquiry and to better understand your requirements. We do not keep the information in a CRM system and we delete it once we have contacted you.
How will we use your information?
Your information posted to us via the contact us form will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you about your enquiry.
We will not use the information provided in the contact us form for any marketing communication. We will only use it to contacted you about your enquiry.
What about third parties?
We may pass information about you to other parties as follows:
- to third parties authorised by us such as our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents including without limitation our customer care teams to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- as part of general statistical information about the Services user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters. These details will not include information personally identifying you;
- if there are changes to our business (see section below on "Changes to our business").
- Please note this policy does not cover companies, services or applications that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage including without limitation third party websites or applications/widgets (e.g. from "social media" platforms such as Facebook or Twitter) which we link to or offer via our Services, nor does it cover advertisers. Also, it does not cover certain pages and services provided via our Services which are hosted, managed and operated by other parties. These services, applications and third parties may have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use, which we recommend you read before using any such services. These third parties and services are wholly independent of us and are solely responsible for all aspects of any transaction you may make using such services.
Service providers based outside the United Kingdom
Changes to our business
Amending your information
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Where possible we use industry-standard technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information.
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at email@example.com
Last updated on 31st March 2016